It’s no fun! The pandemic that is. It has impacted us all and changed what we knew as our normal lives. And now, it’s getting under our skin. People are losing their patience. We are on edge and as a country, at least in my lifetime, I’m not sure when we have ever been more divided. Well, I’m sick of all the arguing and rants on social media. So, if your having a bad day, here’s Ten (10) Things we can ALL be Grateful for EVERY day! Let’s be Grateful!
- Family – And all that comes with it! (The good, the bad and the ugly!)
- Good health and staying fit! Your body is a sanctuary. Treat it like one.
- Our friends – Love your neighbors as you love yourself.
- God’s World and our Abundant Lives!
- The Obligation of Duty and Work.
- Our God-Given Talents – Use them EVERY day!
- The Opportunity to Learn and Grow.
- The Opportunity to Serve Others – Be the Servant Leader God wants you to be!
- The POWER of Forgiveness!
- AMERICA – How very blessed we are to live in this GREAT country.
Remember, this is God’s world and He is the one in control. When it comes to what you can control in life, there are but two things – your ATTITUDE and THE EFFORT WITH WHICH YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE. When we make the choice to live a life filled with HOPE, to always believe that tomorrow has that promise and potential to be better than today, we find something I call The Missing Peace – a certain PEACE we would otherwise NEVER find. To live in PEACE…could we ever ask for a greater blessing?
If you took the time to read this blog today, God Bless You. And if it spoke to your heart in some small way, please share it with your friends, family, colleagues, whoever. We are ALL in this together! Let’s start and end EVERY day in prayer always giving thanks to God for the many blessings in our lives. Let’s be Grateful.
Give thanks in everything, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. – 1st Thessalonians 5:18